The new design features all the latest from Dave Boehne. Double concave bottom with aggressive angled rails, concave deck, all around “tombstone” outline. These boards are an all around shape that can surf, downwind, go behind the boat, etc. The deck is flat and progresses to a slight concave in the tail to promote the back foot to find the center line of the board and help get the rider in the exact position directly from take off. We currently only offer the 2-track style foil application as well as front and back foot strap options, all of which are reinforced with high density anchors for strong install and minimal failures.
Tombstone Foil Surf – Sizes
- TOMBSTONE FOIL SURF 3.10 X 19 X 31L
- TOMBSTONE FOIL SURF 4.2 X 19.5 X 36L
- TOMBSTONE FOIL SURF 4.6 X 20 X 42L
- TOMBSTONE FOIL SURF 4.8 X 20.5 X 46L
- TOMBSTONE FOIL SURF 4.10 X 21 X 52L
4.6 x 19 x 31L PVC, 5 x 19.5 x 36L PVC, 5.4 x 20 x 40L PVC