This foil board is designed to be stable and lift quick with minimal drag and be forgiving on touch downs and tight close range carves.
The nose entry is spooned out and “skips” like a stone when contact with the water surface. The rounded bottom shoots up and creates instant lift without wiping away speed.
This rounded spoon shape transitions to a flat mid section and ends out the tail in a narrow “T” allowing a strong connection for the boxes and minimal tail surface area.
The minimal surface releases from the water efficiently and lifts the outline out and away from contact.
The deck features a slight recess for stability and a thinner board feel.
- Foot inserts specific to Wing riding
- Two handles one on deck and one on bottom
- Closed cell EVA traction. Grippy and less water absorption with large kick tail
- EPS core, full PVC wrapped construction, reinforced inserts and boxes, strategically placed carbon fiber.
- T Bird Wing SUP Foil 4’8 x 22 x 49L
- T Bird Wing SUP Foil 4’1 x 24 x 68L
- T Bird Wing SUP 5’ x 25 x 78L