$3,199.00 – $4,499.00
Blackfish Flat Deck – The Blackfish continues to set the bar for all around / all conditions designs. The Blackfish has proven to hold its own on the world stage as both Kai Lenny and Shae Foudy paddled this board to victory in 2018. This year we kept the same paneled vee bottom concept and simply refined it. The nose entry is softer and more forgiving, which naturally increased flat water get up and go. This could be THE fastest board out of the gates. Volume has been adjusted to reflect a more balanced hull and the subtle contour changes from paneled vee to exit vee give the board incredible release and unmatched surfing capabilities. We’ve added some lower volume sizes for the lighter paddlers and women.
Many top board manufacturers have adopted the center channel concept originally developed by Infinity is 2014 and now with input from Kai Lenny, Slater Trout, Shae Foudy and Candice everyone is still playing catch up. The Blackfish is like no other and features a completely re-designed bottom concept with takes the DNA of the Blackfish to the next level.
The bottom is a planning hull hybrid and is able to paddle in all conditions. The stability is built through the outline. The bottom features a rolled hull framing an “inverse vee” panel that releases cleanly off the lowered centerline vee concave. The planning hull rides on top of the water rather than parting it. This makes for a very fast get up and go higher max speeds. “Like skipping a stone” Blackfish likes to sprint off the line. If you paddle mostly in the ocean or flat water area that gets changing seasons and conditions, Blackfish is for you and will be ready.
This year we are offering a Limited Edition (LTD) pro style construction for those who are looking for an ultra-light race board.
Blackfish Dugout – NEW – The all new Blackfish Dugout! As you all know “dugout” is all the rage and this design compliments the Blackfish beautifully. This version has basically all the same attributes as the Blackfish Flat Deck with the additional dugout cockpit upgrade. This board has high side rails and proves to be more stable in certain situations.
BLACKFISH (PERFORMANCE RACE) FLAT DECK /// Performance PVC TECH
- BLACKFISH 12.6 X 21.5 X 205L $3,199.00
- BLACKFISH 12.6 X 23 X 235L $3,199.00
- BLACKFISH 12.6 X 25 X 255L $3,199.00
- BLACKFISH 14 X 21.5 X 255L $3,399.00
- BLACKFISH 14 X 23 X 265L $3,399.00
- BLACKFISH 14 X 24.5 X 301L $3,399.00
- BLACKFISH 14 X 27 X 321L $3,399.00
BLACKFISH (PERFORMANCE RACE) FLAT DECK /// TEAM ELITE CARBON CONSTRUCTION
- BLACKFISH 12.6 X 21.5 X 205L $3,599.00
- BLACKFISH 12.6 X 23 X 235L $3,599.00
- BLACKFISH 12.6 X 25 X 255L $3,599.00
- BLACKFISH 14 X 21.5 X 255L $3,999.00
- BLACKFISH 14 X 23 X 265L $3,999.00
- BLACKFISH 14 X 24.5 X 301L $3,999.00
- BLACKFISH 14 X 27 X 321L $3,999.00
- BLACKFISH 14 X 21.5 X 265L DUGOUT $4,499.00
- BLACKFISH 14 X 23 X 285L DUGOUT $4,499.00
- BLACKFISH 14 X 24.5 X 301L DUGOUT $4,499.00
- BLACKFISH 14 X 27 X 330L DUGOUT $4,499.00
Blue, Grey, LTD
12.6 X 23 X 236L, 12.6 X 25 X 256L, 14 X 23 X 265L, 14 X 24 X 293L, 14 X 25 X 306L, 14 X 27 X 330L